What is Money Management and why should you bother?
Money Management has the power to lead to debt free living and financial security. It's simple enough that anyone
can apply the principles and see results. In fact it's a GPS to taking control of your personal finances.
Let's start with the second part of the question: Why should you bother?
Ask yourself this: what would it be like to have:
Peace of mind:(You don't have to spend sleepless nights worrying about money; you have a plan, goals, you know where you are,
where you want to be and how to get there)
Choice/Flexibility:(After a time, you'll have enough resources to decide if you are happy continuing in the career/life that you
have or if you feel secure enough to quit and follow your real passion )
Wealth:(It's amazing how much you can accumulate over time if you commit to the right personal finance habits. Managed properly, a little can go a long way)( Have your Money Work for You rather than the other way around!)
A simpler life:(You don't have to buy stuff to keep up with the Jones since you know what you have and don't need to impress
Financial knowledge:(Once you start seeing results, you'll probably want to learn more, further maximizing your money)
Freedom: (Time to do whatever you please or go wherever you want because you planned for it)
With that said, what is money management?
It's a multi-step approach to direct your financial life. It consists of:
- Saving regularly
- Knowing where you stand financially
- Setting goals
- Creating a budget or spending plan
- Living within your means
- Protecting your identity and other assets
- Eliminating debts
That's All folks! Yes, money management is Simple, but the commitment to do it can be hard. I once read that if you do something for 21 days it becomes a habit. All you need to do is start. Let me tell you how.
- Money Saving Expert: Tips to Live By
- Money Saving Expert: A penny here, and a dollar there, placed at interest, goes on accumulating, and in this way the desired result is attained.~ The Art of Money Getting, by P. T. Barnum
- Great Money Management Tips For The Home.
- Finding money management tips is a hot topic these days. Wether it's shoping at costco, clipping coupons or mowing your own lawn, frugality is making a big comeback in our lives.
- A Simple Personal Finance Budget To Stay The Course
- Personal Finance budget: why do people break into a sweat whenever budgeting comes up? Relax, there is No Budget Police. Here is a simple way to get it done.
- A Debt Elimination Plan Is Not A Pipe Dream
- A Serious Debt elimination plan can start with the simple act of literally cutting up your credit cards.
- Legitimate Money Making Ideas To supplement Income.
- These money making ideas will help boost your income. They are legitimate, tried and proven, not get rich quick scams. You can use them to help pay some extra bills or to start a serious side busi
- Making Money With Real Estate : What You Should Know
- Making Money with Real Estate is a great way of diversifying risk and creating a solid source of extra income. With substantial advantages there are concerns that should be explored as well.
- Beginner Investing: What You Need To Know
- Beginner investing: you are finally ready to start maximizing your money, you are excited, can't wait but it hits you: you know nothing about investments, What they are, how they work, which one a
- Retirement Financial Planning - The Only Way to Go
- Retirement Financial Planning is no longer optional."Defined benefits" plans are gone and Soc.Sec.is under constant debate. If 21 or 61 your only alternative is to see to your own retirement needs.
- Personal family Insurance is Protection
- Family Insurance protection goes hand in hand with personal money management, after all what would be the point of building a prosperous financial future to leave it unprotected from a host of thr
- Identity Theft Facts : What You Should Know To Protect Yourself.
- Identity Theft facts : This is one of the fastest growing crimes being committed. Knowing what it is, its consequences and how to protect yourself from it cannot be overstated. Learn the facts.
- The Money Management Blog
- Whether you make 60 or 600K, money management is Simple but Powerful. It's a road-map to guide your personal finances and design the life you want. Here is the knowledge you need. Just do it!
- Contact Us
- contact us with your comments or questions
- Simple money-management Site-Search
- Site-search simple-money-management.com
- Making Money Writing as supplemental income.
- Making money writing requires zero capital and can be a steady source of extra income.
- Beginner Stock Market Investing: know the essentials
- As a beginner stock market investing, you need to understand in a very simple way what the market is, its terminologies, so you know what's going on and can take advantage when needed. This will g