Searching for Money Making Ideas? These could fit the bill.
If most money making ideas from the net seem like scams, you are right to be cautious.
In our interconnected world, the computer is a logical place to start. Invest the time to research and scrutinize and you may discover some proven, legitimate opportunities to suit your needs. However, not every way of making extra money involve the net and we will look at both types.
What are some pressing reasons to seek new money making ideas?
A pile of debt, a job loss, building an emergency fund, a lack of retirement savings are all great reasons for finding supplemental income. Minimizing future risk by creating a totally independent source of earnings from your salary is
also a great money management approach.
Money Making Ideas From Existing Assets
- Do you have a finished basement or even an extra room that you can rent out? (caution should be used in getting quality tenants).
- Are you good with children and have the space and time ? You could take on a couple of full time baby sitting assignments. This money making idea will give you a steady flow of income.
- Are you great with a specific subject? then explore after-school/ week-end tutoring. (if the child is under 18, make it a condition that a parent always be present during sessions). You can advertise in the local paper, local supermarket board, your nearest college student lounge or sign up with a local non-profit that pays tutors for their services.
There are also online tutor-finding service like Wyzant that can provide a steady stream of tutorial assignments.
- If you are a great house or garage organizer, offer those skills for a fee.
- Are you an accountant, bookkeeper or have you taken one of those H&R block tax courses? Offer your services to local small business, advertise in your local paper, distribute fliers. do a good job and the referrals will come rolling in.
- Do you have a hobby such as craft jewelry? baking? let the word spread. A friend of mine built a small fish pond in his backyard, it was such a success that his neighbors on both side asked him to build them one. He charged 3,000 each just for
the labor without the material. It's been 4 years since and he has averaged one to two orders every spring/summer.
- How about dog walking? (Could be a good little business in a city such as Manhattan).Dog walkers can charge $15 to $25 an hour, per dog. House sitting for vacationers? Power washing decks and patios?
- Do you love to give parties and entertain? Start a small event planning business.
- If you like children and are good with them, buy a clown suit and balloons and advertise to be hired at birthday parties, schools and community events.
- Become a secret shopper.
Do some research and make sure you are not breaking any community license or insurance requirements.
Money Making Ideas On the Internet.
Do you have a good legitimate money-making idea?
Do you have a legitimate money-making idea that greatly helped your family or friends? Share it! Share your story or tip and help others in financial need during this tough economy we're all navigating through.
Continue to Supplement income from Money making ideas
Continue to QUICK money making ideas
Continue to Kids Making Money
Continue to Making Money with Real Estate
Continue to Money Making Craft Ideas
Continue to Free money making ideas
Continue to Money making home based business
Continue to Making Money Writing
Return from this page to Money Management